|Varietal||Amount Still Available for Sale (tons)||Expected Optimal Harvest Time||Price ($)/lb(>1000 lb/ < 1000 lb)|
|Barbera*||SOLD OUT||Early-Mid September||0.75/0.80|
|Primitivo**||SOLD OUT||Late August-Early Sept||0.75/0.80|
|Touriga Nacional**||SOLD OUT||Late Sept-Early Oct||0.80|
|“Quinta” Portugese Varietals||SOLD OUT||Mid-Late Sept.||0.80|
*We are holding back availability of some of our barbera (Block 2) due to uncertainty over water supply, but hope to be able to release it this summer. If you are interested in barbera, please contact us to be put on our waiting list for what we expect will be 0.5-1.0 tons beyond current commitments and the current waitlist. We do not expect to be able to irrigate Block 1, but if by chance we can, it is possible that we would have up to an additional 3 tons available late in the season.
**We are accepting wait-list requests for primitivo and touriga nacional on a first-come, first-served basis. No firm commitment is required to be on the waitlist, but if fruit becomes available, you will have a limited period of time in which to make a final commitment.
|Varietal||Client||Amount Requested (tons*)||Current Position in Queue (by varietal)|
*Note: 1 ton = 2000 lbs